The thing about Easter is the gifts and gift baskets tend to be kid-centered. I definitely am guilty of stuffing my face with mini-eggs, but I generally have to acquire them for myself. Today, we’ve got an Easter basket idea for adults: Boozy adult Easter eggs. They’re very easy to make. They’re cute. They’ll make your day, and those of your friends, when you hand them out at the neighbourhood Easter egg hunt.
It can be so, so much fun, to host an adult Easter egg hunt. Who wouldn’t love running around, looking for hidden treasures, just like you were a kid, but even more fun! Round up your friends, make a few of these to find, hide the in your ‘hood and ensure that they are all found by adults. For bonus points, add some throwback candy that you ordered online, from an era that your friends will love. There’s lots of classic candy available out there.
Plus, if you stuff your faces with sugar in the morning, there’s still time to burn it off in the afternoon.
Adult Easter Egg Idea: Boozy Adult Easter Eggs
When it comes time to watch the kids race around, you’ll be happy that you’ve got the adults covered!
- Large Plastic Easter Eggs (Dollar Tree)
- Easter Grass
- Jelly Beans or Mini-Eggs
- Sutter Home Mini Wine Bottles
- Fill each plastic Easter Egg with Easter grass.
- Place your mini Sutter Home Wine bottles in the plastic Easter Eggs.
- Sprinkle in a few jelly beans.
- Close the plastic Easter Eggs.
- Enjoy the wine as soon as y’all open your eggs! You may want to do this before starting your Easter egg hunt.