Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Having a wine tasting party? Not sure what you are going to have with your wine? Whip this easy mini cheeseboard for your guests in a flash. When it comes to wine, cheese, crackers, and nuts all work perfectly.
What’s on this Easy Mini Cheeseboard
This cheeseboard doesn’t require any special ingredients. You can find all these items at your local grocery store, or on Amazon.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup dried dates
- 2 cups green grapes, on vine
- Fontina cheese, 200g
- Gouda cheese, 200g
- Prosciutto, 200g package
- Wheat thins, as needed
How to Make Your Mini Cheeseboard
Making this cheeseboard is super easy. Grab the ingredients and follow the steps below!
Other Cheesebaords and Appetizers to Have
Of course, this mini cheeseboard isn’t the only thing you can have at your wine tasting party. Check out some of our other favorite cheeseboards and appetizers.
- If you are having sweet wines, consider a Chocolate Cheeseboard.
- If you like chips and dip, these Hot Dip Recipes are perfect for a wine tasting party.
- Delicious and Easy Appetizers such as cheese, olives and meatballs all go great with wine.
- Try out these 35 Delicious Wine Night Appetizers at your next wine night.
- If you have friends with gluten issues, take a look at our Gluten-Free Cheeseboard.
- Try our Delightful Goat Cheese Dishes for some fun new cheeses.
Also, if you want to learn more about cheese, check out some of these 50 Books about Cheese!