Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
This Apple Cider Maple Fizz Recipe makes one 8 oz serving of this refreshing fall-inspired cocktail.
Prep time 10 minutes
Apple Cider Maple Fizz Ingredients:
- 2 cups Apple Cider
- 2 tbsp each Pure Maple Syrup and Jim Beam Bourbon
- Splash of Ginger Beer
- 8 oz glass
Garnish with Apple slices and Cinnamon Sticks
- Using a medium pan, heat up Apple Cider and maple syrup over low heat until the two are combined and warm
- Fill the glass up with ice and the bourbon
- Pour the Apple cider into the glass
- Pour a splash of the ginger beer into the glass
- Garnish with Apple slices and a cinnamon stick