Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Had a hard day? Need something refreshing that won’t have you hung over the next day? This Sparkling Peach Wine Float is delicious, refreshing and just what you need after a long day at work.
Why You Should Drink a Wine Cocktail
There are tons of cocktails out there, but what is so appealing about a wine cocktail? I like wine cocktails for a few reasons.
- I like wine. Many find wine to be a sophisticated drink that has an acquired taste. I like to try different wines and go wine tasting, so a wine cocktail makes my love for wine stronger.
- Wine is less alcohol. Wine does not have as much alcohol content as a mixed drink with say Vodka in it. This is great because having a drink after work may be what I need, but I don’t need a hangover the next day.
- Wine is fancy. When I drink wine, I just feel fancy. Drinking a wine cocktail is no different. It just makes you feel classy.
Sparkling Peach Wine Float Ingredients
Can I Use Frozen Berries
If you don’t have fresh berries, you can add a few frozen berries in there. The berries offer a little more flavor and fresh is always best. Keep in mind that the frozen berries may not have as much flavor. On the plus side, frozen berries will keep your drink colder longer. It’s totally up to you and your taste buds on what you want to do.
How to Make A Sparkling Peach Wine Float
- Fill a wine glass ¾ full with Sparkling Peach Wine.
- Add in a scoop or two of Sorbet after filing with wine.
- Top with a few of your favorite berries and garnish with mint.
- Enjoy right away!
Other Wine Cocktails to Try
I love wine, but sometimes I want a little variety to my drink. Wine is great for turning into fruity cocktails. Here are some of our other wine cocktails you can try:
Sharing is caring! If you liked this Sparkling Peach Wine Float, pin it to Pinterest so you can easily find it later!