Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Summer is my favorite season. The sun is shining, cookouts are happening, and I can drink some of my favorite watermelon alcoholic drinks. I’m not gonna lie, I spend most of my summer pretty tipsy and out in the sun.
How to Stay Safe with Alcohol this Summer
Summer is a great time for gatherings and spending time with your favorite people. However, as we get together with friends, we tend to keep the alcohol flowing. Alcohol can dehydrate you and so can the summer sun. So, in order to drink and still have fun, here are some ways to drink safely this summer:
- Hydrate in between drinks. After each cocktail, drink a bottle of water to keep you hydrated. It may seem boring but it will keep you out of the hospital.
- Drink later in the evening. If you are swimming or doing activities, wait until you are just sitting and chilling to drink. Additionally, it will be cooler later.
- Know your limits. It can be much easier to feel drunker when in the summer heat. Make sure you know your limits and when you need to hydrate.
- Have a designated boater. If you have been drinking, you need a DD for boats just like you do a car. Boating accidents happen often due to intoxication.
Ultimately, just drink responsibly and make sure you are hydrating with water as you drink.
Watermelon Alcoholic Drinks
If you want something light and smooth, that will keep you a little tipsy all day long, these watermelon alcoholic drinks are perfect for summer festivities.
Add some sparkle to your party with this sparkling Savannah vodka watermelon cocktail. Seriously delicious!
If you are a watermelon fanatic, then you are going to love each one of these watermelon alcoholic drinks. Many of them you can even leave out the alcohol for the kiddos that come to the parties! Which one are you most excited to try?
Other Summer Cocktails
- Boozy Strawberry Watermelon Limemade
- Adult Summer Slushies
- Gin Cocktails Perfect for Summer Patios
- Margarita Recipes to Try this Summer
Don’t have time to make any of these watermelon alcoholic drinks now? Pin this post to Pinterest so you can find it when you have time!