Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Why is it that so many cocktails are geared toward the summer? Maybe because it’s the time of relaxation and vacation. Here at Aspiring Winos, though, we’re all about versatility. That’s why we’re sharing this fall & Thanksgiving margarita recipe with flavors and colors perfect for when the autumnal vibes are setting the scenery on fire. For a fun twist, use colored salt or sugar on the rim. If you don’t want to make those on your own, plenty of craft and cooking shops have them!
Fun Facts about Margaritas
Almost everyone loves a good Margarita, and who doesn’t like learning fun facts, too? Here are some things you may not know about Margaritas!
- Did you know that “margarita” means “daisy” in Spanish? That’s just one interesting tidbit to share while enjoying your beverage.
- The salt is an important ingredient. It reduces the bitterness while bringing out the desired sweet and sour notes in the drink! Cheers!
- The first frozen margarita machine was invented in 1971.
- Las Vegas made the world’s largest margarita.
- The world’s most expensive margarita cost $1200 bucks! Wow! Let’s stick to this recipe shall we?
- Americans consume 185,000 margaritas on average per hour! So get sipping.c
What You Need
- 2 oz 100% Apple Cider
- 2 oz Pear Juice
- 1½ oz Tequila Gold
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- Margarita salt for the glass rim
- Simple Syrup
- Cinnamon sticks for decoration
How to Make a Fall & Thanksgiving Margarita Recipe
Don’t have time to make this delicious margarita now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can find it later!